Class A CDL Delivery Truck Driver
The Starting Pay For This Position Is $24.00 Per Hour. Pay May Be Higher Depending On Experience.
- Drives company vehicle to deliver lumber, building materials, hardware and other building and maintenance supplies to customer's home, construction site or place of business.
- Collects payment from customers on COD orders and records customer information according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Verifies order details and obtains customer signature on store copy of delivery ticket.
- Follows directions or uses a map to locate delivery addresses efficiently.
- May have less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Read and speak the English language with the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to deal with problems.
- Will successfully complete all Company training and certification requirements regarding equipment usage, including obtaining McCoy’s forklift certification.
- Is physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle in accordance with FMCSR requirements.
- Must have current and appropriate CDL Class A operator’s license for the equipment being operated or towed, or the manner in which the equipment is used.
It's Not Just a Job, It's a Family
When you join the McCoy’s team, you can be sure that you’re becoming a part of the family, too! The people who work at McCoy’s love what they do and it shows. Our team is dedicated to both professional and personal growth, and our priority is providing our customers with high-quality service day in and day out.
People & Atmosphere
Family owned and operated, we take pride in the tenure of our employees. We believe in working hard, giving back to the community and putting our best foot forward. And we like wearing jeans to work!
Eligible employees receive vacation time, 401K, medical benefits and flexible scheduling with evenings off. Plus, we are closed on Sundays.