Retail Commercial Sales Support
Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on requests received in the facility
- Makes outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services.
- Handles inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales.
- Responds to concerns and questions of prospective and existing customers by using consultative selling methods to determine needs and develop creative solutions to problems within the constraints of the facility operation.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints for residential and multi-family building projects.
- Basic and intermediate knowledge of building products and local building codes.
It's Not Just a Job, It's a Family
When you join the McCoy’s team, you can be sure that you’re becoming a part of the family, too! The people who work at McCoy’s love what they do and it shows. Our team is dedicated to both professional and personal growth, and our priority is providing our customers with high-quality service day in and day out.
People & Atmosphere
Family owned and operated, we take pride in the tenure of our employees. We believe in working hard, giving back to the community and putting our best foot forward. And we like wearing jeans to work!
Eligible employees receive vacation time, 401K, medical benefits and flexible scheduling with evenings off. Plus, we are closed on Sundays.