This position is responsible for maintaining the employee schedules for the facility in accordance with state, company and facility guidelines to ensure that patient care and staffing needs are appropriately addressed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates, reports, and posts schedules of hourly staff.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of call-ins and assists with securing coverage.
- Maintains accurate attendance records and notifies management of attendance-related issues.
- Accurately enters and maintains data relative to scheduling using company software programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in use of computer.
Benefits at a Glance:
• Direct Deposit
• Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
• Medical, Dental, Life, and Accident Insurance
• Post-Employment College Program
• Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
• Supplemental Spouse Life Insurance
• CEU Reimbursement
• Short-Term Disability
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
• Employee Referral Program