Brian Health & Rehabilitation of Yanceyville is actively seeking a Quality of Life Director.
- 1-3 years as a Recreational Therapist
- Bachelor's degree in recreational therapy or a related field
- Preferred Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist (CRTS) credential by National Council for Therapeutic Recreation (NCTRC)
Benefits at a glance:
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Life, Accident Insurance
- Post-Employment College Program
- Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
- Supplemental Spouse Life Insurance
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.