Ready Mix Truck Driver
This position will be responsible for the safe operation of a Ready Mix vehicle. It requires a Class B CDL or better and candidate should have experience with local deliveries.
Martin Marietta offers rock solid benefits.
Health and Wellness
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Plan
Compensation, Income Protection & Retirement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) - with Company matching
- Short-term and long-term Disability Options
- Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- College Scholarship Program - for dependent children
- Matching Gift Program
- New Auto Purchase Discount Plans
At Martin Marietta, we are always looking for the best and the brightest, for people who have the potential to be the Company's future leaders. We are building on our foundation of success by selecting the finest people and helping them realize their potential. When you decide to build your career at Martin Marietta, you'll know what it's like to be respected, challenged and rewarded.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.