Now hiring a Food Preparer to pack meals for various airlines from 5:00am to 1:30pm.
- Assemble equipment and food components according to airline specifications following procedures and assembly diagrams
- Keep production areas in compliance with sanitation standards and customer requirements
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred
- Up to one-year experience preferred
- Able to read and write to complete required forms and communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers
Requirements of the Job:
- Work assigned schedule which may vary and include overtime, weekends and holidays
- Arrives to work on-time
- Complies with company policies
- Handles pork, poultry, meat and fish products
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise
- May work in a cold room of 40 degrees or less for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment and supplies up to fifty (50) pounds frequently during shift
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours.
Great Benefits Include:
- Free Meals
- Medical, Dental Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position.
Gategroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category under applicable law.