Assistant Restaurant Manager
HAVE IT YOUR WAY! Grow your career with a company that rewards you for your dedication, commitment, and performance.
We offer a competitive salary, monthly profit share program, sales bonus program, and a generous benefits package including outstanding health/insurance benefits, great vacation policy, free meals, and free uniforms.
- You will support the Restaurant Manager in operating a business focused on delivering a positive, enjoyable customer experience and the kind of financial results that ensure long-term business growth.
- You will manage the operations and staff of the restaurant, including execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems; participate in the achievement of store objectives; and ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulations and ethical business practices.
- Outstanding guest courtesy skills
- An excellent support network, and promotion from within The personalized training, support and tools you need to reach your goals
- The opportunity to play a key role in the operation of a million-dollar plus business
- Defined career paths for those who pursue a long-term career
Qualified Candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years restaurant work experience in a supervisory position.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Experience in team building and training
- Excellent communication skills
- Open / flexible work availability
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment