We are looking for experienced heavy equipment operators to operate a variety of contractor equipment used in construction activities. Equipment operated may include – but is not limited to – dozers, cranes, excavators, loaders, rubber-tire equipment, etc.
- Possess physical strength to operate heavy and power-driven equipment
- Able to communicate effectively with others and work cooperatively in teams
- Flexible to work during odd hours, including overtime, night work and weekends.
- Possess an active driver's license to work on the equipment (a DOT medical card or CDL may be required for certain types of equipment).
- Satisfactory driving record (as required by types of equipment operated).
- 5 years of prior experience operating heavy equipment. NOTE: Requires testing by supervision.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Sick, Vacation, and Holiday)
- Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit
PLEASE NOTE: TCCE hires field construction staff to work at jobs in the region (primarily Maryland, DC, and Northern Virginia). This means job locations will change as needed.
Total Civil Construction & Engineering, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minorities, Females, Disabled Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Total Civil Construction is proud to be an E-Verify Employer and Drug-Free Workplace