Industry Training Instructor (CATV)
Fayetteville Technical Community College in Fayetteville, NC is seeking qualified applicants that possess excellent computer skills, demonstrate evidence of a career that includes flexibility and willingness to change; open-mindedness, fairness and the ability to see multiple perspectives; a willingness to take risks, and willingness to accept responsibility for professional and personal growth.
- Provide general classroom and clinical lab instruction both online and in a traditional setting.
- Teach face-to-face classes to include days, evenings, and weekends.
- Incorporate latest instructional technologies and interactive learning technologies in course delivery.
- Advise students who are in the program or aspire to be in the program.
- Maintain class records, input grades and attendance into Webadvisor.
- Assist in the design and update of course syllabi, outlines, and lesson plans.
- Evaluate classroom instruction and make necessary improvements.
- Provide quality customer service to students, faculty and staff.
- Continually develop and improve skills through professional development.
- CATV experience
- Pole Climbing experience
- Teaching experience at the community college or four-year college. On-line teaching experience.
- Fiber optics experience