Fayetteville Technical Community College in Fayetteville, NC is seeking qualified candidates that possess excellent computer skills, demonstrate evidence of a career that includes flexibility and willingness to change; open-mindedness, fairness and the ability to see multiple perspectives; a willingness to take risks, and willingness to accept responsibility for professional and personal growth.
- Provide quality instruction for day, evening, and weekend face-to-face and online classes.
- Incorporate latest instructional technologies & interactive learning technologies in course delivery.
- Assist in the design and update of course syllabi, curriculum review, revision and development.
- Advise and register students who are in the Barbering program.
- Assist in program recruitment.
- Monitor and improve student retention.
- Provide quality customer service to students, faculty and staff.
- Continually develop and improve skills through professional development.
High School Diploma, NC Barber License and NC Barber Instructor License are required. Communication, both oral and written, and computer skills necessary. Applicants not meeting this minimum requirement will not be considered for this position.
Certificate, Associate Degree or higher in Barber training from an accredited college or university and two years experience in a commercial barber shop.