Primarily responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the Marketing Office. Also provides a favorable first impression of Aldersgate to all perspective Members and visitors: telephonically, electronically, and in person.
This position also provides administrative and specified support of marketing initiatives and move-ins to the Marketing and Sales Director
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associate Degree (A.A.) from a two year college or technical school preferred.
- Minimum of two years office experience.
- Previous computer experience and advanced computer proficiency.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Effective communication and interpersonal relations skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, other staff members, residents, or prospects.
- The ability to work with technical computerized data processing systems.
Be part of an engaged, inclusive, and diverse community of friendly, upbeat, and collaborative people here at Aldersgate.
Come join us!
We seek professionals with a passion for the Elders we serve.