Plans, implements and evaluates therapeutic/restorative activities under the supervision of the Lead Life Enrichment Therapist and/or the Director or Health Care Services for residents in Asbury Care Center. This may include activities of daily living. Establishes one on one relationships with residents and their families.
- Ability to lead activities for groups of residents, and on a 1 on 1 basis.
- Ability to handle agitated, confused dementia residents.
- Able to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Demonstrates personal grooming and hygiene habits.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Implements structured activities program for various levels of residents.
- Adheres to the defined policy for the Bill of Rights for Nursing Home Residents.
May accompany/transport residents on outings and to off the floor activities. Assist with feeding residents after completion of training program.
Be part of an engaged, inclusive, and diverse community of friendly, upbeat, and collaborative people here at Aldersgate.
Come join us!
We seek professionals with a passion for the Elders we serve.