Fire Sprinkler Fitter - Foreman
The primary function of this position is to complete the installation of water based fire protection piping, valves, fire pump systems and accessories for residential, commercial and industrial applications. Knowledge and ability to install or service equipment on wet, dry, pre-action, and deluge sprinkler systems. Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions; such as climbing ladders, scaffolding, and high lift equipment is required. In addition, sprinkler fitters should know national codes for pipe specifications to make sure automatic fire sprinkler systems are installed correctly and safely.
- Must adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, schematics and drawings, technical manuals and specifications and possess solid written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to train and direct the day to day work of a helper is also required.
- Knowledge and experience in installation, operation, troubleshooting, preventive maintenance and repair of fire protection and sprinkler piping systems.
- Attention to detail, and dependability.
- Strong knowledge of applicable regulations, codes and NFPA standards.
- Ability to maintain proper documentation for work performed.
- Must be organized and be able to manage time effectively.
Crawford Sprinkler offers competitive pay based on skills and experience, an excellent benefits package, 401(k) with company match, paid time off and holidays.
A drug free workplace.