The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for employee/patient input, payroll and billing.
Essential Job Functions:
- Enters patient and employee information from branch input sheets.
- Assists in the physical generation of payroll checks as well as invoices.
- Provides earning records upon request, completion of wage reporting forms, i.e. unemployment and social services.
- Responsible for end of day back up procedures.
- Inputs branch payroll reports.
- Manages the printing of reports, locally and at the branch level.
- Helps proof the branch payroll
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Candidates must possess:
- High School Diploma required; some college preferred.
- Accurate data entry skills with 2-3 years of experience in data entry
- Computer literate and detail oriented.
- Team coordination and communication
- A valid NYS driver's license is required
- Health Insurance
- High-level weekly compensation
- Bonus incentive programs
- Flex hours to fit your schedule
- Free certification training programs
- Vacation pay for qualifying personnel
- Liability and malpractice insurance
UCI is an EOE