Community Integration Counselor (CIC)
The CIC will be responsible for assessing participant’s emotional, psychological and psychosocial issues as they relate to adjusting to their disability and their adaptation and integration into the community. Develop and update Individual Service Plan (ISP) with participant and the rest of the service team. Develop initial Application Packet
- Licensed Psychiatrist (licensed by the NYS Education Department)
- Licensed Psychologist (licensed by the NYS Education Department)
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW- licensed by the NYS Education Department)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW- licensed by the NYS Education Department)
- Individual with a Doctorate degree in Psychology
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioner (Licensed by NYS Education Department)
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (Certified as a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC) by the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification)
- Minimum of two years experience providing adjustment related counseling to individuals with Traumatic Brain Injury and their families.
The individual must have the ability to work well under pressure; be cooperative, respectful, pleasant, flexible, organized, courteous and well-mannered. Communicates effectively with others in all capacities and demonstrates good written and verbal skills.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
UCI is an EOE