Mental Health Technician
No experience required. Competitive compensation! All Shifts PRN - as needed. Growth and Development Opportunities.
Follows the instructions of the nursing staff in the direct supervision, observation and documentation for assigned patients. Ensures patient safety.
Essential Job Duties:
- Clear, concise verbal communication.
- Performs and documents vital sign checks.
- Safely handles volatile situations.
- Consistent timeliness and attendance to work schedule.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Some college preferred.
- No experience required. Direct patient care experience in a behavioral health setting is preferred.
- Must maintain current CPR certification.
- Must possess excellent verbal skills in communicating with patients, coworkers and visitors.
- Must be able to actively participate in a treatment team environment.
This opportunity offers the following:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- Competitive compensation
Proudly exhibits Service Excellence!