Sales and Marketing Representative
Do you love helping others find their inner kid? Do you like to make people happy? At Diamond Resorts, it's how we make magic, and it's exactly what you'll be doing as part of our Field Package Sales team!
Previous sales experience is nice to have, but is not required to begin a career in sales at Diamond Resorts. We Offer Great Benefits.
Under supervision, the Sales and Marketing Representative will travel to various events, set-up/break down booths, and display equipment while obtaining lead generation and Bounce Back package sales.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the set up and breakdown of all booth equipment.
- Develops, implements, and rotates promotional concepts to meet or exceed production goals.
- Adheres to Company approved script.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
With an instrumental, first-impression role on the Diamond Field Package Sales Team, you will have the opportunity to help others make happy memories on their next Diamond vacation. You'll create one-on-one connections with customers to learn their sense of adventure and relaxation. You will develop your interpersonal skills, sales skills, and feel a huge sense of accomplishment when your skills combine with your enthusiasm to reach personal and team sales goals!
Diamond Resorts™ is an equal opportunity employer.