Lays and joins pipe for sewers, water mains, and storm drains, including rigging pipe for hoisting, setting pipe to grade and affixing the pipe joint. Prepares and grades the trenches either manually or by communicating with the equipment operator.
- Align pipes in pipeline sections according to specifications.
- Dig trenches with trenching tools and set pipes into trenches.
- Signals operators of construction equipment to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of pipes.
- Competitive Wages
- Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Direct Deposit Available
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan (FSA – Medical Expense and Dependent Care)
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Supplemental Benefits
Corman Construction is dedicated to “Best in Class” performance. We constantly test ourselves against industry best practices in high standards for employee development. When our team members are at their best Corman is at its best. We are committed to improving the craft, engineering and management skills of our employees with a training program designed for this purpose.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans, Disabled, Women and Minorities encouraged to apply.