Responsible for the preventive maintenance, troubleshooting repairs and/or modifications work for our vehicle fleet.
- 3-4 years recent fleet, automotive, or truck vehicle maintenance experience
- Operational knowledge of diesel equipment and tools normally associated with the troubleshooting and repairs of gasoline and diesel truck equipment
- Knowledge of truck electrical and air-conditioning systems required
- Knowledge of International 4700 Series medium-duty truck preferred
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Possess a valid commercial drivers license (B or better) and meet qualifications as outlined in section 391 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety regulations
Compensation and Benefits:
- Dental, Medical and Vision Insurance
- Company Uniforms
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Join a Winning Team today!