Coin Handler/Processors work as a team member of the cash handling department and may be assigned to AM or PM shifts. You will be responsible for the proper counting, sorting and handling of coin bags weighing 50 pounds and the operating a forklift for the proper storage of pallets of boxed coin.
Also, you will prepare coin change orders for route delivery to banks, commercial and retail customers, as well as the proper balancing of financial customers’ coin inventories maintained by Loomis.
If you enjoy warehousing and have the ability to multi-task, doing detailed work, and do not want to be tied to a desk, this may be the opportunity for you. You will receive on the job training. We believe that our people make Loomis a great company.
- At least 18 years of age
- Current driver’s license and a good driving record
- Steady employment history and can pass a comprehensive background check that includes criminal history check, credit check and in some states a pre-employment polygraph.
- Repetitiously lift, without assistance, at least 50 pounds from floor level to 3-4 foot level
- Ability to move bulk coin with hand carts or manual pallet jacks
- Full range of motion of arms, shoulders and back
- Ability to operate a PC based inventory program
- Work in a room within a vault with little or no exposure to outside light
Loomis employees drive the very core of our business. Our success depends on our team members, and that’s why it’s important for us to offer an employee benefits program that is not only extremely comprehensive, but also one of the best in the industry. Key benefit components include:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- Employee assistance plan
- Short-termand Lon-term disability plan
- 401(k) plan
- Basic life insurance plan
- Voluntary life insurance plan
- Flexible spending account
- Dependent care account
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability