1st and 2nd Shifts - Heat Molder Operators - Comprehensive Benefits!
Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned
- Heat molds to proper temperature.
- Check steam line and valves for proper operation.
- Check (zero out) and maintain scales for proper operation.
- Check molds for broken welds and make sure clamps are adjusted properly.
- Weigh foam for proper shot weight for each mold and place in mold.
- Check first part off for correct density and dimensions. Adjust next shot if necessary.
- Check parts visually for defects and correct the problem.
- No prior experience or training.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts - FSA
- On-site PA and Clinics
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- 401k Plan