Plans and directs civil engineering projects such as roads, bridges, and pipelines. The Project Engineer works with the Superintendent to develop a dynamic relationship co-responsible for total contract performance and profitability.
- Civil Engineering or Construction Management degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university
- Minimum two (2) years of engineering work experience in a heavy civil construction environment.
- Computer literate: proficient with spreadsheet and word processing programs, proficient with CPM scheduling programs such as Primavera Project Planner.
- Understanding of and experience using cost and productivity data.
- Competitive Wages
- Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Direct Deposit Available
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan (FSA – Medical Expense and Dependent Care)
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Supplemental Benefits
Corman Construction is dedicated to “Best in Class” performance. We constantly test ourselves against industry best practices in high standards for employee development. When our team members are at their best Corman is at its best. We are committed to improving the craft, engineering and management skills of our employees with a training program designed for this purpose.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Veterans, Disabled, and Women encouraged to apply