Pearson is looking for applicants with a minimum of Bachelor's Degree to score standardized assessments on a temporary basis.
We have a simple mission: to help people make more of their lives through learning.
- Paid Training
- Hourly pay, plus incentives on some projects
- Hourly Rate Starts at $13.00 per hour
- Mon – Fri, Day shift: 8am- 4:30pm, Evening shift: 6pm- 10pm
- Successful employees may be asked to work on additional projects throughout the year
- Hold a bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited U.S. college or university (or equivalency)
- Possess basic keyboarding skills
- Unique email address, as offers are sent by email
- Be a U.S. citizen, resident alien, or authorized to work in the U.S. Will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Evaluate student responses to subject-related open-ended questions according to a scoring guide
- Work independently under direction of Scoring Supervisor
- Must be able to put aside personal biases and apply scoring guide according to customer requirements
- Meet rate and reliability requirements established for project
- Ability to maintain a confidential work environment required
Pearson is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal growth and professional advancement. We have a friendly, customer-focused culture with a long track record of success.
Join our winning team today!