Wound Care Registered Nurse (RN)
Randolph Health & Rehabilitation Center in Asheboro, NC is actively seeking candidates for the position of Wound Care RN.
The Wound Care Nurse is responsible for assessing skin alterations, developing plans of care, implementing orders and treatments, and evaluating progress of specialized skin and wound conditions.
Wound care certification is preferred. Prior wound care experience is required.
- Assesses patients by physical examination including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status.
- Administers medications and treatments.
- Participates in the care planning process and oversees implementation of the plan.
- Supervises LPNs and nursing assistants.
- Communicates with physicians regarding changes in conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
- Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
- Conduct comprehensive wound consultations including; detailed wound assessments and recommendations for interventions and care planning.
- Conduct wound assessments for resident and complete all associated documentation, tracking and care planning activities.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Valid State licensure as an RN.
- Current CPR certification.
Benefits at a glance: In return for your exceptional service, we're committed to our employees and making a great place to work even better.
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Accident, and Life Insurance
- Post-Employment College Program
- Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program