The Lead Case Manager is responsible for supervision and oversight of assigned case managers. They ensure timely and coordinated case management and family reunification services for children in an on-site children’s residential facility. Responsible for the safe and timely release of all children to appropriate care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates case management and family reunification services for children.
- Ensures case managers initiate and maintains direct contact with each child and the child’s family while the child is in ORR care in order to efficiently advance the child’s family reunification and release the child from the facility.
- Provides oversight of case managers ensures quality control over work and ensure adherence to contract policies and procedures.
- Oversees sponsor identification and review cases prior to release request.
- Facilitates the timely release or discharge of children to identified family members or authorized caregiver/custodian and document the provision of services in each child’s case file.
- Ensures assessments are conducted in accordance with contract policies and procedures.
- Reports significant incidents in accordance with contract policies and procedures.
- Works closely with counselors and care coordinators to ensure communication.
- Maintains the ORR Database in accordance with contract policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (speak, read, and write)
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, sociology, or other relevant behavioral science
- 6 months of case management experience with children
- 2 years of supervisory experience
- Clean criminal background check
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, be organized and have excellent verbal and communication skills
Comprehensive Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.