Bilingual Lead Clinical Counselor (LCC)
The Lead Clinical Counselor (LCC) is responsible for providing the clinical oversight of the assigned Clinical Counselors at an on-site children’s residential facility. Functions as the liaison with other Clinical Counselors and Case Management and any other on-site vendors. This position is responsible for ensuring contractual requirements and client expectations are met at the on-site residential facility. Reports to the Project Director - Clinical Services.
- Provides oversight of Clinical Counselors, responsible for team building, coaching, staff appraisals, and performance measures.
- Conducts and document mental health assessments for children in care as well as provide ongoing individual and group counseling in accordance with contract policies and procedures.
- Ensures all mental health assessments and screenings are completed according to contract policy.
- Ensures quality care for all children and timely response to their needs, including crisis intervention.
- Screen for human trafficking concerns.
- Coordinates caseloads with assigned case managers and lead case managers.
- Maintain the UAC case file and portal in accordance with contract policies and procedures.
- Reports significant incident in accordance with contract policies and procedures.
- Follows up on all Significant Incident Reports (SIRs) in accordance with contract policies and procedures.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving timesheets and time off requests.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (Read, Write and Speak).
- Master’s degree in social work (MSW), psychology, sociology or other relevant behavioral science in which clinical experience is a program requirement; have clinical experience as a part of the master’s program requirements OR Bachelor's degree in one of the aforementioned sciences plus 5 years of clinical employment in this area.
- 1 year of practicum or internship experience with a Master's degree in relevant behavioral science.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Active, valid and unrestricted license in the state of service.
- Excellent presentation skills as well as oral and written communication skills required.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.
- Clean criminal background check and drug screen.
- Proficiency with computer, common office equipment, and MS Office products required.
Comprehensive Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.