Bilingual Clinical Counselor - Centralized Case Management
The Clinical Counselor is responsible for providing and documenting mental health assessments via tele-psych software to an assigned caseload for a children’s residential facility. The Clinical Counselor functions as the liaison with other Clinical Counselors, Case Managers, and any other vendors. This position is responsible for ensuring contractual requirements and client expectations are met at the residential facility.
This position is based in El Paso, TX. Training will be conducted in Homestead, FL. Travel and per diem will be provided.
Summary of Duties:
- Conducts and documents mental health assessments for all children in care as well as provide ongoing individual and group counseling in accordance with contract policies and procedures.
- Screens for human trafficking concerns.
- Provides crisis Intervention.
- Ensures quality care for all children and timely response to their needs, including crisis intervention.
- Provides weekly counseling to the assigned caseload.
- Provides group therapy/community group meetings.
- Coordinates caseload with assigned case managers and lead case managers.
- Reports significant incidents in accordance with contract policies and procedures.
- Conducts and documents mental health assessments via tele-psych software for all children assigned to caseload as well as provide ongoing individual counseling in accordance with contract policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by the department head.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (Speaking, Writing and Reading).
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, sociology or other relevant behavioral science plus five years of clinical employment experience in this area.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel as needed.
- Excellent presentation skills as well as oral and written communication skills required.
- Proficiency with computer, common office equipment, and MS Office products required.
- Clean criminal background check and drug screen.
Comprehensive Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.