Assesses and evaluates the health status of resident / patient and provides care and treatment in accordance with physician orders and standards of practice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assesses patients by physical examination including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status.
- Administers medications and treatments.
- Participates in the care planning process and oversees implementation of the plan.
- Supervises LPNs and nursing assistants.
- Communicates with physicians regarding changes in conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
- Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
- Educates patients and their families on health-related issues.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Valid State licensure as an RN.
- Current CPR certification.
When you work at a SavaSeniorCare affiliated facility, you immediately become part of a team that aims to respect you and recognizes the importance of the skills that you utilize in providing quality care for our residents and patients. To that end, we offer a number of benefits designed to complement your personal and professional goals.
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance
- Storms of Life
- Post-Employment College Program
- Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program