Unit Manager Registered Nurse (RN)
Southpoint is seeking that special nurse who possesses leadership skills with proven systems’ experience to address daily quality of care and employee challenges in a fast-paced, skilled nursing unit, serving high acuity, short-term residents receiving physical, occupational, and speech therapies.
Candidate must be detail-oriented, able to multitask as well as ensure staffing ratios are followed on assigned unit while ensuring quality resident care remains a top priority.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing preferred.
- Valid State license.
- One to three years (1-3) years of supervisory experience preferred.
When you work at a SavaSeniorCare affiliated facility, you immediately become part of a team that aims to respect you and recognizes the importance of the skills that you utilize in providing quality care for our residents and patients.
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Accident Insurance
- Storms of Life
- Post-Employment College Program
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program
Brian Center Southpoint is seeking someone with the right qualifications to join a fast-paced, high clinical acuity environment. The candidate will be required to undergo extensive interviews with Southpoint’s management team. While an RN is preferred, LPNs with exemplary skills and experience in nursing systems will be considered.