Registered Nurse (RN)
$15,000 to $29,000 Sign on Bonus Offered. Relocation Assistance provided to Laredo, TX.
The Registered Nurse consistently provides safe, competent, compassionate patient care in an efficient and effective manner in collaboration with all members of the healthcare team.
- Effectively conduct initial and on-going patient assessment.
- Develop the patient plan of care.
- Identify and communicate changes in patient's clinical condition with appropriate members of the healthcare team.
- Work closely with all members of the healthcare team to provide timely discharge planning.
- Texas RN License
- Other certifications specific to unit may be required
- Bilingual English/Spanish – preferred
We offer a benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance options
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Extended leave bank.
Healthcare Professionals have a unique opportunity to affect lives for the better every day. At Doctors Hospital of Laredo, we are looking for qualified, passionate, and dedicated Registered Nurses.