$2,000 Signing Bonus!
The lowboy driver drives trucks equipped with a flatbed trailer used for the loading, unloading and transport of heavy construction equipment. The individual drives other vehicles and/or configurations as assigned and trained. Follows all safety requirements and procedures outlined by all regulatory agencies and company policies.
- Knowledge of heavy site construction equipment operation, maintenance, capability, use and function.
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely.
- Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions.
- Must possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL A).
- Must possess a USDOT Medical Examiner's Certificate.
- Any combination of education and work experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work.
- Drivers must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience transporting heavy construction equipment for paving and/or site excavation.
Employment is subject to review of background check and drug screening. Ruston Paving Co. Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.