The paving and grading laborer performs tasks involving physically demanding labor at construction projects. The individual may operate a variety of hand and power tools. May clean and prepare sites, clean up rubble and debris and remove waste materials. The individual may assist other workers.
- Some knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies used in construction work.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work as described.|
- Site excavation and/or paving experience is preferred.
- Valid and appropriate in-state driver’s license or the ability to obtain said license is preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Employment is subject to review of background check and drug screening. Ruston Paving Co. Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.