CDL Delivery Driver for Local Routes Home Every Night. (Monday - Friday NO WEEKENDS)
Salary Range: $44,000.00
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (Eligible after 90 days)
- 401k Company Matching Plan (eligible after 1 year)
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays
The Delivery Driver drives a truck over an established local route to deliver and sell products and/or render services. Must be available Monday through Friday from 5am until duties are complete.
- Drives truck to deliver beer and supplies to customers place of business on a pre-established route
- Ensures account satisfaction by leaving back room and/or cooler neat and clean
- Maintains neat appearance of assigned and allocated space
- Immediately notifies Delivery Supervisor of all problems and/or opportunities, including customer complaints, missed stops, load discrepancies, running behind, etc.
- Collects money from customers, makes change, records transactions on customer receipt and reconciles and deposits all monies collected at the end of each day
- Properly rotates stock as set forth by Company
- Maintains truck, including cleanliness and routine maintenance as outlined in employee handbook
- Ensures daily DOT forms are properly completed.
- HS diploma or GED
- Valid NC Class A CDL License with good driving record
- ABC permit or eligibility
- Safety certifications within 30 days of hire
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 160 pounds
- Must be available for on-call weekends