Heavy Equipment Operator
The Equipment Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of multiple pieces of construction equipment. May use a diverse range of construction equipment including Excavators, Loaders, Dozers, Rollers, Graders, Skid Steers or other pieces of equipment.
- Competitive Pay
- Great Health Benefits
- 401K Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Capable of operating multiple pieces of construction equipment used in underground construction, base preparation and construction, and paving.
- Operate the equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Perform daily maintenance and safety inspections of equipment.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment, and clean, lubricate, and refill the equipment as necessary.
- Able to pass a drug test
- Saturday availability preferred
Go In-Person to:
11550 Interstate 10 West, Suite 100
San Antonio, TX 78230
Mon-Fri 9am to 3pm
Or Call - Click Apply for Phone #