Pavement Markings Laborer
Seeking dependable, motivated individuals to join our expanding team. We are an established subcontracting firm specializing in pavement markings. No previous experience required.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program; Paid Holidays
- 401-k Profit Sharing Plan w/ company match
- Premiums paid for nights/weekends
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid North Carolina Driver’s License with Good Driving Record a MUST
- Pass DOT Physical & Drug Testing
- Pass Criminal Background Screen
- Ability to Speak and Communicate in Basic English
- Some Travel and Weekend Work; Work assignments vary within the State of NC
Weekly assignments vary locally and throughout Central and Eastern NC. Work schedules may include days, nights and weekend work. Per Diem for meals and hotel expenses paid when overnight travel required.
Clark Pavement Marking, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and provides a drug-free work environment.