As an Outside Sales Professional with Orkin, you will be provided the opportunity to grow your sales career and control your financial opportunity. Our sales professionals earn top wages, recognition, and opportunities for annual awards trips. We offer award-winning paid training and a rewarding career.
Serve as a key member of our Sales Team
- $36,000 base salary with 15% commission
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Market leading software including a company provided iPhone and iPad
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality, comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
Are you interested in a chance to expand your knowledge and grow your earnings? Then check out our Sales Professional position that can turn into an amazing career.
The Successful Sales Professional Will
- Schedule sales appointments and meet with potential customers in their homes to explain Orkin’s products and services
- Conduct a thorough inspection of interior and exterior areas of potential customer’s property
- Serve as a problem solver for customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the best overall pest solution for each customer's needs
- Make sales presentations to customers based on inspection and issues identified by addressing any questions, explaining the process and setting expectations
- Complete proper paperwork to begin service for the customer and leverage your hand held device (iPad) provided for thoroughness, speed and accuracy
- Achieve sales performance objectives through assigned leads and new business development
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work and play. Our Outside Sales Professionals are committed to this purpose.