Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that project goals are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
Education and/or Experience - Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related degree and more than 10 years related experience and/or training (or equivalent combination).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, project procedures, staffing requirements, and available resources to various phases of project.
- Understands and is able to analyze and execute CPM-based project schedules.
- Supervises according to policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing/hiring; training; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding/disciplining; addressing complaints/resolving problems.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Direct Deposit Available
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan (FSA – Medical Expense and Dependent Care)
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Supplemental Benefits
Corman Construction is dedicated to “Best in Class” performance. We constantly test ourselves against industry best practices in high standards for employee development. When our team members are at their best Corman is at its best. We are committed to improving the craft, engineering and management skills of our employees with a training program designed for this purpose.