Cold Food Production
We are currently hiring Cold Food Preparers for Charlotte Douglas International Airport. Shift: 2pm – 10:30pm. All shifts are 5 days on and 2 days off.
The Food Preparer positions prepares meals according to airline specifications by cutting, chopping, wrapping and assembling meals; as well as setting up food carts for the airlines with all required food items.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN A COLD ENVIRONMENT OF 41 DEGREES OR LESS (COATS PROVIDED)
- The ability to speak, read and understand the English language
- The ability to use knives and kitchen equipment (training provided)
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must be flexible regarding work schedules and job duties
- The ability to stand, bend, lift and move intermittently for eight (8) hours or more
- Must be able to lift/push up to 50 pounds
- Freshly Prepared Lunch or Dinner Every Work Day
- Free Uniforms and Parking
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Medical/Dental/ Vision available after 90 Days
Join Our Winning Team TODAY!