JetStream Ground Services is currently hiring for our location at the Charlotte Douglas Int’l Airport.
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 per hour
Expedite and route movement of incoming and outgoing cargo and freight shipments in airline and trucking terminals. Prepare and examine bills of landing to determine shipping charges and tariffs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Some travel required for training
- Must have an active Driver’s License
- Must adhere and be compliant to all strict OSHA/FAA/TSA/DHS regulations.
- General knowledge of the aviation/cargo industry
- Self-motivated with ability to multi-task
- Ability to retain technical information and learn data-entry programs
We offer Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(K) with employer match, and Paid Holidays.
Don't miss the opportunity to join our team!
Jetstream Ground Services, Inc., is a Florida based, commercial aviation ground support company. Serving more than twenty of the nation’s busiest airports, JetStream Ground Services is a leading provider of ground handling services, aircraft appearance services, and cargo handling, with a reputation for consistent excellence in training, performance and safety.