Lightning Protection Installer Apprentice
This apprenticeship program is designed to allow you to develop the skills and knowledge for a stable career in the lightning protection and construction field.
Bonded has immediate openings for Lightning Protection Installation Apprentice/Technician.
- Great pay starting from $15-$17 per hr!
- Company-paid medical insurance
- Company pays a percentage to Union for Pension Plan
- Company pays Union Dues
- Eight paid holidays
- 401(k) Savings/Profit-Sharing Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Educational assistance
- Developing knowledge of the nationally recognized standards governing the lightning protection industry
- Basic training in reading blueprints and installation drawings
- Hands-on installation training
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Valid Driver’s License and clear MVR
- Drug free and clear driving record at all times
- Experience in general construction
- Experience in operating machinery (mini excavator, forklift, etc.)
- Ability to complete all company safety programs
- Ability to read and write in English
- High school diploma or GED