MSE Wall Foreman
Responsible for planning, production, and safety of heavy construction crew. Supervises crew and monitors progress of work. Reviews construction plans to determine the design and specs. Assists project team in assuring that all work meets project specifications
- 5 years experience in pouring MSE wall footings, managing and erecting precast MSE panels, placing tiebacks and backfill operations for MSE walls
- Able to clearly explain steps, provide clear directions and answer questions while organizing subordinates
- Able to properly train subordinates on the tasks being performed
- Able to read blueprints and assist Project Manager with formulation of work plan
- Flexible with schedule
- Prepared to work in all types of weather conditions including extreme heat and cold.
SGL Employee Benefits:
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Short Term, Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
SGL Constructors (Skanska, Granite and Lane Joint Venture) is the Prime Contractor on the I-4 Ultimate Project in Orlando, FL.
SGL Constructors is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.