Utility Meter Technician
You can Earn up to $500 per week or more, based on performance and experience, with a large utility service provider that conducts business within many states of the US and provinces in Canada.
Are you in good shape and enjoy working outdoors? Are you able to walk from 1 to 12+ miles per day, including walking up and down stairs, and all terrains? Are you able to work in ALL types of weather? Are you able to use a laptop computer or notepad? Are you able to bend without limitations, stand for long periods, able to use hands or fingers for specialized equipment and lift up to 50 lbs.? If you can answer YES to these questions, then a career at Olameter could be the job you have been looking for.
Full-Time work from 7am-5pm (starting times vary per location) with some weekends.
- Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record
- Be able to pass a drug/alcohol test
- Be able to pass a background screening
- Be 18 years old or older
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Able to understand written and oral instructions
- Reliable transportation
- Basic computer skills and knowledge
- Able to work overtime, weekends and on-call hours
- Utility industry experience preferred
- Customer Service experience
- Medical, dental, vision, paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
- 100% paid training
- Company vehicles provided in specific locations
- Advance opportunities-We promote from within the company
We have over 20 years’ experience in the utility services industry and currently service over 250 clients that range from large investor and government-owned utilities to small co-ops and municipalities, and support many service providers to the industry
Our Company is an equal employment opportunity employer