2nd Shift Maintenance
Our growing organization in Taylor, Texas, along with facilities around the globe, supplies the worldwide marketplace with laboratory grade work surfaces, sinks and accessories.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run in an efficient manner.
- Service, repair, adjust, and test; machines, devices, and equipment including natural gas burners, CNC equipment, overhead hoist/cranes, and dust collection systems within the facility.
- Maintain parts and supply inventory by measuring usage and re-order
At Durcon, you can expect:
- Great employee benefits
- Opportunities to develop your career inside the company
- “Safety First” work environment
- Talented, knowledgeable coworkers
- Vision and Dental
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation
Join a team that is dedicated to making a better future. Durcon is looking for motivated people to join our team.