Plant Maintenance Mechanic
Primary responsibilities include; maintenance, troubleshooting and mechanical repairs to fixed plant equipment. Cutting, welding, and fabrication skills are required.
Perform welding tasks, laying out repair jobs from blueprints and fabricate structural components from instructions. Make adjustments to welding machine as required. Cut material using acetylene/oxygen cutting torch to fit fabrication.
Position requires candidate to effectively diagnose and make mechanical repairs to various types of crushers, screens, conveyors, feeders, hydraulic systems, pumps, chutes, bins, hoppers and other production components used in a crushing facility, with limited supervision. .
- 2-3 Years of mechanical experience is preferred
- High School Diploma
- Ability to work outside in all types of weather and perform dirty, greasy duties.
- Safely lift and carry a fifty (50) pound load.
- Knowledge and awareness of construction and industrial sites.
- Must be willing to work all shifts. Some overtime and weekend work required.
Candidate may be assigned to duties other than those outlined above as the work environment and essential functions of the job change.
Benefits: Competitive compensation program and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible spending accounts
Vulcan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law from discrimination.