Maintenance Account Manager
We are currently seeking a full-time Maintenance Account Manager to oversee our Residential and Commercial Landscape properties. This position offers the opportunity to both assist in managing maintenance operations and effect division growth through new sales.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare weekly route schedules for assigned crews and adjust according to delays (weather, equipment failure, etc)
- Recommend schedules for fertilizations, pesticide applications, pine needle and mulch applications, seasonal flower replacements, so forth, order supplies needed, and assist in implementing schedule as per contracts
- Ensure quality control by visiting properties and inspecting work
- Meet with new clients to field questions and existing clients to ascertain their needs and provide suggestions for improvements around the property
- Calculate square footages, etc. for use in drawing up proposals
- Have a clear understanding of the different facets of landscape maintenance, both commercial and residential, and be able to communicate these services to the client
- Write up formal proposals using excel template with an understating of profit margins, overhead, etc.
- 2 years + experience managing in the Landscape/Maintenance field preferred (Experience and/or education is a must for this position, however if one or the other is lacking, training is available)
Benefits: Company phone, computer, business cards, and may become eligible for company vehicle. Dental/Vision/Accident available. Vacation & Holidays Paid