Landscape Operations Manager
We are currently seeking a full-time Supervising Operations Manager to help oversee our Residential and Commercial Landscape Installation Division. This position offers the opportunity to both manage Landscape Operations and effect division growth and profitability. Provides direction and leadership to ensure effective operations, complete customer satisfaction and long-term sustainable growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with other company management to establish overall objectives regarding sales, production, profit, quality, staff development and ensure achievement.
- Prepare crews each morning (ensure that they have correct supplies for work at hand, directions to job site, etc.).
- Prepare weekly schedules and adjust according to delays (weather, equipment failure, etc.).
- Access drainage, plant/tree, sod issues and have the ability to accurately estimate solutions to these issues.
- Manage and procure all Purchase Orders or Change Orders relevant to work.
- Ensure quality control by visiting properties and inspecting work to ensure Best Practices & Procedures are being met.
- Meet with clients to field complaints and questions to ensure positive relationships.
- Hire and train new crew members when needed and perpetuate employee compliance and understanding of all company policies.
- Monitor financial progress of the division to ensure profitability.
- 2 years + experience managing in the Landscape Installation field preferred (Experience and/or education is a must, however if one or the other is lacking, training is available)
- Salary will be based on level of expertise in the landscape field and ability to perform all aspects of the job that are required.
Benefits: Company phone, computer, business cards, and company vehicle. Dental/Vision/Accident available. Vacation & Holidays Paid.