Case Managers for Centro Seguro will work to ensure the safety of all participants by implementing, monitoring, and enforcing the rules and regulations and provide specialized and intensive case management services to participants.
Salary: $60,000 plus full benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related field
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years case management experience required, ideally in an emergency client-service environment, with a track record of successful case management services with children and adolescents.
- Exceptional reasoning, problem solving, and strategic thinking skills and ability to think creatively.
- Ability to build relationships and influence others through the interaction of stakeholders with different interests and needs.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Valid driver’s license or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire.Must have acceptable driving record.
- Successful clearance of a criminal background check, including fingerprinting and drug screening.
BENEFITS: Health insurance (75% of premium paid by RMYA), vacation/holiday/sick time, 403b Retirement Plan.