Responsible for providing individual, family, and group therapy. The clinician will conduct assessments and is responsible for the development, implementation, and review of therapeutic treatment plans for all clients under the oversight of a site supervisor.
- Minimum Master’s Degree and approved LPC-intern license, Licensed Clinical Social Worker-Associate (LCSW-A), or Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist-Associate (LMFT-A).
- Experience with clients in a residential, shelter, community-based, or hospital setting preferred.
- Clinical knowledge of best practices in the treatment of adolescents with behavioral and emotional disturbances in the treatment of their families.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Secure off-site supervisor and maintain weekly supervision as required by the Texas licensure board.
- General understanding of Department of Family Services (DFPS) licensing and operating requirements preferred.
- Experience with MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and client management databases.
- Available to work flexible hours including evenings, and weekends as needed.
- Successful clearance of a criminal background check, including fingerprinting and drug testing.
This is a grant Funded Position (2 Years)
Benefits: Health Insurance (75% of premium paid by RMYA), vacation/holiday/sick time, tuition reimbursement, 403(b) Thrift Plan.