Senior Applications Engineer I w/Intapp Wallbuilder
- Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
- 110000.00 - 135000.00
- Contract Type
- Full time
Looking for a Senior Applications Engineer I that has worked with Intapp WallBuilder, Intapp Open
This role supports a lot of Intapp delivered solutions.
Application support, process improvement risk management prefer someone who works with the product sweet or someone from a law firm with other suite knowledge onboarding client conflict information
The Applications Engineer Senior 1 is responsible for coordinating and implementing new components and upgrades to departmental specific packaged applications. This position reviews, analyzes, evaluates and implements business systems and technical processes to support the Risk Management department. This position is responsible for ensuring the accurate documentation of user needs, program functions, and maintenance processes. The Applications Engineer Senior 1 will coordinate the integration of the Risk Management applications with other systems such as Document Management (Imanage), Cost Recovery, Financial, Human Resources, and Client Services. Additional responsibilities include technology ownership of all application integration projects for the Risk Management group.
The Applications Engineer Senior 1 has a leadership role in all Risk Management System related projects and efforts and will coordinate efforts between IT and Risk Management. The position will be instrumental in systems upgrades and conversions and actively manage the relationship with the Risk Management department.
- BA/BS in computer science, related field,
- Experience with SQL Query is required.
- Experience with Risk systems such as Intapp Risk products preferred.
- Strong understanding of and functional knowledge of Risk Management for various business activities such as: Compliance, Conflicts, Court Docketing, Information Governance, New Business Intake, Preservation Orders, and Records Management.
- Report writing experience with SQL Server Reporting Services is preferred.