- Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
- Contract Type
- Full time
Java Developer/Software Quality Engineer
Looking or a person who came up as a Java developer then got into customize automation testing frameworks and tools. Jenkins Selenium Docker Bitbucket Git Jira Data structure postgres SQL automation market data information financial
You will be responsible for developing, modifying, enhancing and implementing customized automated testing frameworks and tools. Primary focus will be expanding automated test case coverage in a continuous integration environment.
- Advanced level skills with the following languages and/or technologies required:
- Jenkins, Selenium, Docker, Bitbucket, Git, Artifactory, Jira, qTest or similar test management software
- Java with experience writing junit or testng test cases
- MySQL, Postgres or Oracle DB
- Network and Messaging protocols
- Web Applications, RESTful Web Services
- Jmeter or similar stress testing applications
- Linux, Windows
- Knowledge of Python or C# a plus
- Use of development process guidelines including Scrum and Kanban
- Ability to:
- Create fully automated testcases for projects developed in Java, C++, C#, and Python for both Linux and Windows platforms
- Gather business requirements, translate those requirements into test plans, and create requirements traceability
- Plan/manage/prioritize work to meet objectives of multiple or competing priorities/projects; work concurrently on complex activities and tasks to accomplish goals; meet individual and/or team goals for a quality, on-time outcome; allocate and utilize time efficiently to complete work on schedule; shift focus quickly relative to changing priorities; identify and communicate potential conflicts that may impact commitments;
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in full life cycle software development in a professional environment with focus on QA Automation.
- Experience working in the financial industry preferred.